Private Getaway Cabin: This Strawberry Valley cabin was built for family fun and has everything you need to make lasting memories. The cabin is situated on a private lot with large pine trees. Breath in the cool mountain air from our deck and watch the wildlife stroll by. Come enjoy all the area has to offer with ATV trails from cabin and nearby fishing in Panguitch Lake, Aspen Mirror pond or Navajo Lake. If you want to take in the areas beautiful national and state parks they make great day trips. Zion NP, Bryce Canyon or Escalante Grand Staircase are all great day adventures.
A little closer to "home base" you can explore the Mammoth Caves, horseback riding (summer months) or Cedar Breaks National Monument.
Regardless of your activity level enjoy the fresh mountain air and the amazing stars that make this area such a natural beauty.
• Miles of ATV and hiking trails
• 50 min. to Brian Head Ski Resort
• 43 miles from Bryce Canyon Nation Park (east entrance)
• 43 miles from Zion National Park
• 11 miles from Navajo Lake
• 21 miles from Pangtuich Lake
• 2 hours from North Rim of the Grand Canyon